2020 Outdoor Season - Canceled
We, the Board of Directors for Storm FC, formerly Orangeville Minor Soccer Club, regret to inform you that the 2020 Outdoor House League Season has been cancelled. Every effort was considered regarding the creation of a safe and healthy return to play environment for the house league. Unfortunately as the current situation continues, we recognize that it is not possible at this time.
With the cancellation of the season we will be returning your full registration fee to you. You then have 3 options:
- Have the money remain as a credit in your account that is available to you for future registrations. Should you choose this option you will receive $15 discount when you register next year.
- In order to assist your community not for profit soccer club, you can also choose to donate part of/or the full registration fees to the club. To do this you would “purchase” a donation in the online registration website, https://members.orangevilleminorsoccer.ca/, and you can use your credit to pay for it. You can then choose to have the remainder of your fees remain as a credit or have it returned to you via cheque.
- Request a refund cheque made out for the amount of your registration fee to be picked up at a future date.
This is a massive undertaking and we ask for your patience as we process over 600 registrants.
- If you are choosing to have your fees refunded please email the office at email@example.com by July 20, 2020.
- In your email please include the name the account is in and the registrants name.
- When cheques are ready for pick up, an email will be sent out. Specific office hours will be sent to you for this process and safe social distancing measures will be taken.
The Board of Directors are looking at a modified House League training program respecting social distancing protocols. We are asking those interested to “register” for the 2020 Outdoor Training on our website. At this time there is no price associated with the registration. The cost is TBD but the goal is to make it very affordable. If
there is enough interest we will communicate what the cost will be and you can then confirm your continued interest by paying.
In closing the Board of Directors would like to thank all of the volunteers and we look forward to seeing everyone next year.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Your Storm FC Board of Directors
- BJ Walker: President
- Chris Broom: Vice President
- James Cuthbertson: House League Director
- Andrea Gorman: Communications Director
- Chris May: Indoor House League Director
- Allan StLouis: Director at Large
- Christos Angelou: Head Coach
- Oscar Garcia: Equipment Coordinator
- Jenn Cuthbertson: Sponsorship Coordinator
- Doug Lemesurier: IT Coordinator
- Tracy Lemesurier, Patti Thomas, Aleshia Wojdylo, Robin Kellow: Convenors
- Cathy Broom: Administrator